The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Accepted Abstracts: Peer Review Requested
***IF YOU DID NOT REQUEST A PEER REVIEW FOR YOUR FULL PAPER, PLEASE VISIT THE PAGE "AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS (NO PEER REVIEW)"***
- Upload your full draft paper to the “Full Paper Submission” option in your EDAS paper record by June 1, 2017 23:59 EDT (Instructions Below).
- Your full paper will be peer reviewed.
- You will be notified of the reviewers' comments by July 15, 2017.
- Your Final Manuscript will be due by August 7, 2017.
- NOTE: Final Manuscript submission length will be 5-10 pages in IEEE Format. Paper Templates are provided below
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER
- Log into EDAS.
- Hover over the "My..." tab, and select "My Papers."
- Select the paper for which you would like to upload your full paper submission.
- Scroll to "Full Paper Submission," and select the blue cloud icon to upload your paper.
Full Paper Submission Deadline (Peer Review Requested): June 1, 2017
Peer Review Feedback and Author Notification: July 15, 2017
Full Paper Submission: August 7, 2017
Final Presentation, Copyright, and Conference Registration Deadline: August 7, 2017
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB)
- Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
*The length for full papers is 5-10 pages.
**All accepted papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
Registration information coming soon
You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by August 7, 2017.
Papers that are not presented at the conference will not be included in the Xplore Proceedings.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.